Ryan started racing at the age of 4 for Preston Pirates BMX Club. By the age of 5 Ryan had won his first National race and by 6 he was British Cycling National Champion.
Numerous British and National Titles followed and in 2011 Ryan competed in his first World Championships in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Following his first World Championships in Denmark Ryan has competed in European and World events on a regular basis making semi finals and finals along the way.
Ryan has completed a British Cycling Young Volunteers course and is now an important part of the Preston Pirates coaching structure as a mentor. Ryan currently competes in the 15 Boys Class.
Achievements to date…
- British Champion
- National Champion 2008, 2012
- European Round Finalist 2010 in Verona Italy
- European Indoor Champion 2008 & 2009
- World Championship Semi Finalist in New Zealand
- Scottish Champion 2016
- Member of British Cyclings RSR Team 2014, 2015, 2016